4C - Miss Cole
4P - Mr Prescott
LSA - Mrs Woodward
Here you will find lots of pictures to show you what Year 4 have been getting up to in school, plenty of information regarding their learning, their spellings for each week and some useful websites that provide games and activities to support your child's learning!
Our current topics for Autumn 1 are...
Talk for Writing
- The Grotlyn - Narrative Poetry
- Reasoning with numbers
- Addition and Subtraction
What does South America have to offer?
Christianity - A Local Parish Church
Research and Presentations
How will the Grotlyn escape? (3D sculptures)
Year 4 2017-2018
During Year 4's trip to the StoryBarn, the children took part in many different activities, including:
- Learning all about different trees (and their super powers)
- Creating their own stories based around a picture book
- Creating Haiku poems about the trees in Calderstones park
- Making a snowman stamp and printing their designs
It's safe to say that they had a pretty amazing time!