Today (Friday 7th July) we held our very own 'Maths Party' to celebrate our love of maths. During the day we took part in lots of maths based activities including:
- Completing surveys to find out which sandwich toppings we would need and represented the information in a pictogram
- Decorating biscuits with mathematical symbols, shapes and patterns
- Playing pass the parcel - each layer had a maths problem for us to solve
- Creating maths themed bunting
- Playing 'corners' using shape names
- Playing 'Pin the shape on the donkey'.